Sales Administrator Support
Purpose of Role:
Main point of support for Customer’ Managers, responsible for processing of sales including but not limited to the sales inbox, configuration control, contract review meetings and customer acknowledgement. Point of contact for customers with queries about order content, supporting data files as well as customer acknowledgments.
Additionally, you may from time to time participate in Continuous Improvements projects throughout the business and contribute in achieving organizational goals and objectives.
Reporting To: C & P Manager
Working pattern: Monday – Friday, Day shifts, 20 hours per week
Location: WPE premises Glasgow, any other as required
Walker Precision Engineering are a forward-looking technology led, contract manufacturing company. Established in 1979 the company has risen to the challenges of changing market conditions. From small beginnings, the company now employs over 200 skilled personnel over three sites and we are proud of the Vision, Mission and Values that we all share.
Our Vision is to grow together delivering excellence in all we do, to enable us to become the best engineering partner for industry leading customers. Our Values are: Sustain, Teamwork, Results, Innovations, Validate, Ethics.
Walker Precision services Markets Worldwide, covering a diverse customer base in engineering cutting edge sectors. Due to the business growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Inspectors to join our Main Inspection.
Why Join us
Successful Candidate will benefit from
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Care
- Long term career opportunity;
- Company Holiday accommodation in St. Andrews.
- Training and development opportunities, under Continuous Improvement program with Sharing In Growth
- Creating job packs for release to the shop floor
- Managing sales order inbox to ensure timely response given to customers
- Tracking and managing day to day tasks associated with customer managers
- Scheduling and Organizing customer meetings
- General Admin tasks for the Customer team
- External customer management. Manage expectation by updating with timely and accurate acknowledgment dates and related caveats
- Internal people management at all levels to help achieve objectives.
- Build positive relationships across all areas of the internal organisation. Respect, clarity and professionalism along with persistence and resilience should be at the forefront of all communication
- Develop a relationship built on integrity and trust with the client
In this role you are expected to work closely with Customer Account Manager(s) and any other relevant stakeholders to help achieve project launch and acknowledgment within the aggressive timeframes while maintaining sector requirements –
- Display a positive attitude and be resilient to set backs
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Embraces personal challenge, Confident, rounded thinking
- Is self-aware, confident, resilient, assertive, optimistic and open to change
- High levels of motivation and action/result orientated
Qualifications & Experience Levels
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Polite, professional and able to work within a fast-paced environment with a positive outlook
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to change and varying situations
- Computer literate, good level of Microsoft Office