Position: Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Reporting To: Section Manager
Working Week: Monday – Friday
Shift Pattern: Day shift, however, may have to work shifts as and when required to meet business objectives.
Location: Cambuslang, Glasgow
Walker Precision Engineering are a forward-looking technology led, contract manufacturing company. Established in 1979 the company has risen to the challenges of changing market conditions. From small beginnings, the company now employs over 250 skilled personnel over three sites and we are proud of the Vision, Mission and Values that we all share.
Our Vision is to grow together delivering excellence in all we do , to enable us to become the best engineering partner for industry leading customers . Our Values are: Sustain, Team Work, Results, Innovative, Validate, Ethics.
Walker Precision services Markets Worldwide, covering a diverse customer base in engineering cutting edge sectors. Due to the business growth, we are currently looking for an experienced CNC Machine & General Maintenance Engineer to join our busy team.
- General maintenance for site & facility
- Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) to cover all machining centers
- Repair & service of machine tools (covering Makino/Mazak/Matsuura/ Okuma)
- Geometric checks on work centers
- Liaising with sub-contractors as required
- Computer literate – email, excel, word
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability working using own initiative
- Problem solving
- Time Management: Complete task in most efficient and effective
- Any other as required
Successful Candidate will benefit from :
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Care
- Long term career opportunity;
- Company Holiday accommodation in St. Andrews.
- Training and development opportunities, under Continuous Improvement program with Sharing In Growth