Job Title: Account Coordinator
Reporting To: Senior Acc. Coordinator
Working week: 40h/week, Monday – Friday,
About the job
Manage assigned client accounts, address customer concerns and be the single point of contact for the specified client accounts.
Ideal role for an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication and organization skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain professional in tough situations. Role suitable for a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and an internal results-driven approach. Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team. Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
Key Responsibilities Include: –
Customer communication – Relationship Management (RMM)
- Order status updated
- Order realignment
- Customer meetings
- KPI feedback, monitoring and discussion (OTD)
- Facilitate all internal communications relating to the customer – technical, commercial, priorities, logistics.
- Any other as required
- Delivery paperwork generation and integrity
- Stock reporting and control
- Support the operation with voice of customer- priorities, concerns, etc.
- Any other as required
- Liaise with relevant parties in a professional & timely manner
- Adopt positive outlook and endeavor to come up with solutions to challenges
- Works in accordance with the Company Vison, Mission, Values, 4 Commandments, etc.
- Problem solving within span of control (escalating where needed)
- Adherence to work practices and techniques in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Balanced and confident in work activities, team player with a positive effect on the general mood
- Makes productive contributions & consistently manages the task in hand
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty & has a collaborative approach when dealing with others
- Demonstrate adequate self -initiative.
- Willingly accept and complete tasks in a timely manner.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of customer service and OTD deliverables ethic and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality parts and work standards
- Willingness to learn – ability to follow instruction and learn quickly
- Able to work well & contribute as part of a strong team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork & good counting skills
- British/US National, due to ITAR restricted Customer products
- Minimum of 2 y experience as an Account Co-Ordinator/ Account Manager required.
- Understanding and reading engineering/ assembly drawings preferred
- GCSE’s level D-G minimum, Key Skills level 1, NVQ level 1, International Vocational Certificate (or any other equivalent)